“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
- Reaching Out with God's Love
- Studying God's Word
- Passing It On
- Helping Others
When men are challenged by other men to lead and grow in faith, it can make a huge impact in our families, neighborhoods, and our church! Our Men's Ministry is designed to build men up to their Biblical potential so they can live out God’s vocational plan for their life. When this occurs, a man’s character and conduct begin to change, having a significant impact on his life, his families and his community.
We support various opportunities for men to meet regularly to do just that: sharpen one another as they read through scripture, engage in service, and discuss real life issues and experiences.
What ways can you get involved
1. Join a weekly men's Bible Study group (Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday morning)
2. Join a small group at 9:30 am or 11 am Sunday morning
3. Join our Men's night out events (Quarterly fun outings)
4. Attend our special large group events throughout the year
For more information or to join a group, Contact Pastor Sean Chapman - Contact Sean